1) Each team will comprise of two members only.
2) Only one team will be entertained from an Institute.
3) Preliminary round of Quiz will be conducted on 25th Nov, 2017, comprising of 30 questions in wriiten format.
4) Eight teams will be selected for the final round which will be held on 26th Nov, 2017.
5) Registration for the participation of the Quiz will be done at the venue (Hotel JW Marriott) on 24th & 25th Nov, 2017 (Till 11 am).
6) Questions for the final stage round will be mostly audio-visual and will be related to Periodontology and Implantology
7) The decision of the Quiz Master will be final.
Dr. Himadri Chakraborty
BDS (CAL), MDS (CAL), M.SC (GENOVA UNIVERSITY)
Born on 11th March 1974, Dr.Himadri Chakrabarty, a young and highly energetic Associate Professor of Periodontics at Guru Nanak Institute of Dental Sciences and Research has finished his Masters in Periodontics in the year 2003 from Dr. R. Ahmed Dental College & Hospital, Kolkata,India. Since then his focus was concentrated on strict clinical practice of Periodontics & Implantology. He is trained in several Implant systems. Started his Implantology training as a certified Implantologist from M.A.Rangoonwalla college of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Pune in the year 2004, he continued to be upgraded in Implant training under Dr. R. C. Hertel at J.vd Vondellaan, Netherlands.
In the Year 2006 he completed his training in Single-piece (Both Mini and Conventional) compression screw immediate loading Implant system. In the same year he got his training in Morse Taper Exacone system from ISTITUTO STUDI ODONTOIATRICI, Florence, Italy. He finished his training in unique BOI (Basal Osseointegrated Implant) System in 2008 under the guidance of Dr. Stefan Ihde & Dr. Sigmar Kopp. He has been also trained in a completely new Implant trendsetter protocol “Immediate Post Extraction Implant placement & loading & NO MORE SINUS LIFTS” in 2010 from Gommiswald, Switzerland. He has lectured all over India on Dental Implantology & having a clinical experience of placing over a thousand implants of different systems with a plethora of diversities.
Dr. Chakrabarty has presented an international position paper in 2nd International Anthogyr Leader’s Meeting at Antalya, Turkey in the year 2010. He has also finished his Laser Certification from Advanced Laser Training Institute, Laguna Hills in the year 2005. He has completed “FELLOWSHIP IN LASER DENTISTRY- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSE from University of Genoa, Italy, 2012. He has completed Master of Science (MSc) program from the same University in LASER Dentistry in 2014. At present, Dr. Himadri Chakrabarty is undergoing training from Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, USA Certificate program in Implantology and Implants Prosthodontic Master Program from Anacapa Dental Art Institute, California, USA.
He has conducted Quiz sessions in numerous Conferences and Fests and is an extremely popular quiz master.